clap trap

Hi blogfreunds! My colleague asked what the wet patch was. I told him it was the local cats, the locals suffered the same problem.  "su...

Hi blogfreunds!

My colleague asked what the wet patch was. I told him it was the local cats, the locals suffered the same problem. 
"such a nuisance!", i said. 
I didn't have the courage to tell him I thought the toilet was 1 storey too far.



After putting the tarp back on, I needed to go again though. Too late!

On a hot summer's day, the local towns people complained of the strange odour. Unfortunately for us, the membrane is made out of dinosaur skin, that makes it impenetrable. We pleaded to the prince for help. 

He gave us the queen's needle and the towns folk rejoiced.



So thankful were we to the prince, we built him some chair legs. In his wisdom however, he advised we use them to avoid our past mistakes. "Build a cat trap", he said


And thus we did. Cats like to play with string. When they see the string they'll jump towards it and the floor will fall. That prince can be so mean but the prince assured us cats always land on their feet. They're practically suicide proof.




Where there's cheese, there's mice! That's what cats think, so we built a cheese floor to hide the trap door.



Tidy the joins



and a picnic blanket. Who can resist a picnic, right?

Hope you're all well rested, cause there's loads more work this week. I'm kidding!

I'm not :D

God bless your sleep socks

You Might Also Like

0 comments