Crossings

The Ahvaland gallery is open! Larchimesh: I have updated the website gallery. There's still a few images from the hard drive that r...


The Ahvaland gallery is open!

Larchimesh: I have updated the website gallery. There's still a few images from the hard drive that require dusting off and teleporting into webspace. The archive is still out of order, the lightbox is still busted, and hyperlinks are indistinguishable from regular text. Ah, web shenanigans...

Spatial interpretations: The other night I thought about tourist spots and how they can reduce your ability to interpret a space. The cameras, the posing, performance by numbers and the mimicry that ensues (leaning tower of pisa anyone?) etc.

But I also thought about one of my favourite tourist spots, Abbey Road. It does all of the above yet in a mischievous manner of causing traffic ...abnormalities.


Image by Loz Pycock

You Might Also Like

0 comments