damn my slow ass!

Just got back from london, checked the blogosphere and i see this. Does it look familiar??! the work is by french craftsman,  vincent dubour...

Just got back from london, checked the blogosphere and i see this. Does it look familiar??!




the work is by french craftsman, vincent dubourg

It's quite interesting to see how he's interpreted 'deconstruction' compared to the junkyard contraption i'm working on. Looks like he uses the dialogue of two objects to convey something exploding and being ripped apart and I love the execution on this.

 what I was doing, was playing with the idea of an object revealing an inner structure and scoring none points. Back to the drawing board!


Also, a note and my best wishes to what's happening in japan. I'll repost my tweet since i can't express it any better, "heartbroken over japan. my thoughts for those who have lost, & to the Brave working for the safety of everyone, im rooting for u"


You Might Also Like

0 comments