Soldiers, retreat!

Whilst waiting for concrete to hit Maximum Strength, I spent 2 days balancing my chakras on this farm. They have a beautiful orchard of appl...


Whilst waiting for concrete to hit Maximum Strength, I spent 2 days balancing my chakras on this farm.


They have a beautiful orchard of apple trees


A kind pony


A unique choice of accommodation (i chose to be an innovator and went with a tent)


I strolled around the estuary town of Maldon and saw these great wildlife guide descriptions


I know which one I am.


Nothing makes me happier than peeing in another man's boat.


You can't be on guard all the time, mister. One day you'll slip and I'll be there like an urban cat; territorial, spine arched for projection, flowing proudly under moonbeam.


(I likes the rope work)


I pitched up here. I win.


You Might Also Like

0 comments