Plumb Maximum

Guten Abend! My scattered discipline to blogging has resulted in a build up of photos. Commence the sweet mother cake of blog posts. *Act I,...

Guten Abend!

My scattered discipline to blogging has resulted in a build up of photos. Commence the sweet mother cake of blog posts.

*Act I, Scene I*


As I was trying to dig my way out, this man opened a gate and started to install the telephone wire to god. 


God said he was torn by sadness. 
"What can we do to help?", we asked
"Articulate my sadness", he replied

No problem! We high fived and got our tools on the job...








Welcome to the Eyewear Expresso X6000, letting the inside come out - A braver better you.


So over joyed and full of tears was God, he deposited mucus all over the garden. The mucus spasmed on the ground then started to crawl, what a mess!


Chasing them down with broom sticks, we built a brick holding room 


And sealed them underground. Of course they were furious, so we installed a telephone line for them so they could talk to their proprietor. They confided happily ever after.



*Act I, Scene II*

Face the palm towards the ground, focus a small energy of chi. Mold the earth below into Oriented Strand Board, now pull up! Your palm rises from the ground pulling the board from the earth!


Get to your designated height (use a laddar if you have to)


And repeat along the perimeter



Swing the camera around...


...so you can practice your karate! This move simulates real life situations where you are attacked from behind by axe kicking monkeys and must distribute a lethal blow to the nose of a condor.



*Act I, Scene III*

Levelling. 
The first thing about levelling and framing is knowing your material.


First, approach it.


caress it


Picture what you want to achieve (i.e. the above, a perfect level)


Now show outward agression to the unlevel material!
"Bitch, I will fight you!"



The material becomes subservient and abides. Perfect Level


"Get in line!"


and a structure that is known in the trade as plumb maximum


The guy in the centre, in disbelief, is thinking one thing,
"This is plumb maximum!"
I'm thinking, "who are you and how come you've got your shoes on? Damn savage! Wait till I get to your house, I'll walk a mile in turd before stepping..."

And on that display of human kindness, I throw a confetti of warm wishes on your sleepy souls! Goodnight!



You Might Also Like

0 comments