minor to major

Hi bloggers, I have an iPhone. Normally, I'd leave you with that statement and bowl off to the next random victim to expose my royal smu...

Hi bloggers, I have an iPhone.

Normally, I'd leave you with that statement and bowl off to the next random victim to expose my royal smugness to. However, the kind steward who hath gifted me this left it with his unique fingerprint - damaged in a toilet accident.



Screwdrivers, check. Pry tools, check. Guitar pick, check. Wait, guitar pick? It was sent in the kit. I passed it to my mariachi and opened up the phone to the soundtrack of sexy classical


In the videos i've seen, the glass panel pops out in one go. 
When the glass is shattered into tiny bits however, you sit down and peel your boiled egg like it was the '30s depression.









- posted from my iPhone



*Note; I can send a text message. Eat it.


You Might Also Like

0 comments