Underground

we found this little guy hiding in the cavity wall. "what are you doing here?", we asked "Thank god you found me!", he c...

we found this little guy hiding in the cavity wall.
"what are you doing here?", we asked
"Thank god you found me!", he cried. "I was playing hide and seek, but no one came"
"Aw, there there my spout bodied friend"
"Sympathy? Bah! I'm an art critic don't you know?"
"You do have a commanding elegance about you. Hey, I have some friends who are building tunnels? Do you want to hang out with them?"
"I love tunnels!"

We moved the Art Critic by these little guys, Pipey and Pipski. They all bonded wonderfully! Mostly because Pipey and Pipski were agreeable and nodded along to the Art Critic.


But then Riser appeared (I don't make up these names), look at his grumpy mouth,
"Pipey, Pipski! You must choose, are you my friend or his?"

We pulled him aside.
"Psst, Riser. What's with the mean face?"
"It's that art critic, look at his proud air! He thinks he's better than me!"
A silence settled whilst his fury dissipated. 

 "It's probably true", he conceded. "I don't have his elegance. I don't even have a hat!"
"We could make you one?"
"Really? Could it be built to military specifications?"
"Sure!"



Over a blackboard, several cups of coffee and the pantone colour catalogue, we built something the client could be proud of.

Gullwing brimmed hat

Concrete body

 Urban camouflage (and pee proof).

With confidence restored the four of them became great friends, playing tunnels all summer long. Riser, Pipey, Pipski and the Art Critic, what a wonderful freundschaft. 

Adieu!

You Might Also Like

0 comments