Hinged Screen

Still eating like a christmas fiend I became a chocolate warlord (that is not a euphemism) What I could not eat, I fed to my timber fish The...

Still eating like a christmas fiend I became a chocolate warlord (that is not a euphemism)

What I could not eat, I fed to my timber fish


They started to bulge


Like a cruel tamagotchi child, I over fed my charge


who tried to become resilient


but still I kept feeding




watching them expand


and flex


grow




pushing back the frontiers of my coffee mugged desk


spilling on to the carpet floor






At this point, being the irresponsible supervisor I am, I threw a packet of biscuits at them and fled next door



only to be welcomed by this ominous sign





It has been said if you pass through this door you'll be showered in a chocolate paradise.




Experience proves you'll more likely be shredded by hinges.



You Might Also Like

0 comments