floating balls

Bonjour, People! It's been a while. I've been testing out boundary devices in fluid spaces. Yes, that's the most coherent I'...

Bonjour, People! It's been a while.

I've been testing out boundary devices in fluid spaces. Yes, that's the most coherent I've been on this blog







Fixing screws and tying them together took a while. Some doubts settled in. For example, it looked pretty laying down but I thought dumping them into water would cause them to lose shape




Surprise! 

However, I didn't have time to tow them as I got told off immediately by a park warden. I waved at her from the other side of the pond (which is French for, "Message received, mad lady!")
 I crept backwards behind the bush. I placed the balls into a bag and waited - I wanted to test it again without being told off. I laid low.


10 minutes passed under the excellent sun. I found a place that obscured my tests. I pulled the boundary device out but it was completely entangled.


Stage 2 awaits...



You Might Also Like

0 comments